Mr. Huber's Virtual Woodshop
Welcome to my workspace. Centennial's woodshop is an active class that challenges and equips student's to be physically able to accomplish many useful tasks. From building furniture to maintaining a house anyone can benefit from a training in hands on problem based learning.
My goals for student's shop experience:
- Starting with an attitude of safety that will extend into future employment.
- Equipping students with skills related to woodworking related trades.
- Encouraging problem solving skills, that will serve students well, beyond just woodworking.
- Developing an eye for detail and working towards achieving a high level of quality.
- Promoting the satisfaction that comes with completing a job well done!
Students may log into the password protected area in order to view current assignments and download course content.
Note: student login with SD43\username for example: SD43\076-jdoe